On Friday, October 30 my school held field day. There were six different teams red, blue, green, white, black and orange. I was on the blue team and Lia was on the red team.
On the big day we met for in the gym for an assembly. After it was over we walked to the closed school, Takada, where field day was held.
We started with six stations, sprints, bowling, long jump, target kick, basketball toss and distance throw. I went through the stations in that order and Lia was one station ahead of me. Each event gave us opportunities to score points.
When the stations were over we played a game of capture the beanbag. My team played Lia's team. We could also score points in this game. For each beanbag we captured, we scored 10 points. My team captured 14 beanbags for a total of 140 points!
The last events were the races. In my race I came in third.
The final thing was the award ceremony. The places were: third-white second-green and... first- blue!!!!
I had a lot of fun at field day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment