We have had two birthdays this week mine and Evans.For Evans birthday we had a frustrating morning we wanted a bank account we went to three banks but none would cooperate.Then We went on a boat ride(the next day we found one that cooperated)For my birthday(today)Were going to RELAX!
Happy Birthday Lia, from Charlie, Katie, Abby, Amanda and me, Uncle Brian. I hope you were able to "relax". I am exciting to hear more about your new home and school
Happy Birthday Lia!! hope u had a wonderful day!! You are no doubt already asleep by now...(I should have wrote when I woke up in the middle of the night..:0 We love you and anxiously await all your blog posts to see how things are going. Love, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Patrick, Coco-bean, and Mackie-boy
Happy Birthday Evan and Lia. Macklan is pooping, eating and crying all at the same time! He is quite the talented little man. LOL! Hope you are having an adventurous time! Love UP, AC, Mack and CoCo
Happy Birthday Lia, from Charlie, Katie, Abby, Amanda and me, Uncle Brian. I hope you were able to "relax". I am exciting to hear more about your new home and school
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Lia!! hope u had a wonderful day!! You are no doubt already asleep by now...(I should have wrote when I woke up in the middle of the night..:0 We love you and anxiously await all your blog posts to see how things are going.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Cindy, Uncle Patrick, Coco-bean, and Mackie-boy
Happy Birthday Evan and Lia. Macklan is pooping, eating and crying all at the same time! He is quite the talented little man. LOL! Hope you are having an adventurous time! Love UP, AC, Mack and CoCo
ReplyDeleteLia & Evan,
ReplyDeleteOtanjoobi omedetoo!
Good luck with the first day of the school!!