NIGHTS
These last couple of nights we've had some very beautiful moons. Bright oranges and snow whites. And sometimes the beautiful city lights and the buzz of traffic.
DAYS
Tuesday after school me and Evan ordered fruits in Japanese at the fruit stand. The people at the fruit stand are really nice. One of them went to college in Oregon, and its her parents' shop. They always give us some treats.
Thanks for writing to us on the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greetings Paksters-
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are having a wonderful adventure in Japan. Aunt Cindy and Macklan are sleeping as I type this. Secretly I wish I was sleeping while I was typing this! Babcia, Uncle Brian, Aunt Amanda and Abby and Katie and Charlie were over today. I made a spinach and potato frittata for our brunch. It wasn't half bad, if I do say so myself. We had fun visiting. We were going to Skype you, but realized it would have been just after midnight your time. Macklan is getting plumper. And his mommy and daddy are getting less plump. Thankfully! We are excited about coming to visit. We must finalize our plans. Hopefully you can teach us how to order our food in Japanese. And don't trick us into saying "Greetings! I am a silly American who loves to eat the belly of the sea monster." Cause I don't want to find out what that will entail!!! Hugs and Smooches - Uncle P, Aunt C, Baby Mack and CoCo